- Translation supported by Google translate-
ON LICENSING FEES FOR LABOR WORKERS WORKING IN FOREIGN TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
COUNCIL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY KEY PEOPLE'S XVII session 4
Based Law on organization of local government dated June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the June 22, 2015 Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2015 Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3, 2016 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code regarding foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Circular No. 250/2016/TT-BTC dated November 11, 2016 of the Minister of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision-making competence of the People's Councils of provinces and centrally run cities;
Considering Report No. 4464/TTr-UBND dated June 19, 2017 of the Provincial People's Committee; Verification report of the Cultural - Social Committee of the Provincial People's Council; opinions and discussions of delegates of the provincial People's Council at the meeting,
Article 1. Scope of regulation, subjects of application
1. Scope of regulation
This Resolution prescribes the rate of collection and the regime of declaration and collection of revenue. , pay fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Nghe An.
2. Subjects of application:
a) Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs; relevant agencies and units assigned to collect fees;
b) Fee payers are employers when carrying out procedures for competent state management agencies to issue and re-issue work permits for foreign workers working at enterprises or agencies. , organizing activities in Nghe An province.
Article 2. Rates and regime of declaration, collection and payment of fees
1. Collection rates
a) New grant of work permits: 600,000 VND/permit.
b) Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND/permit.
2. Fee declaration, collection and payment regime:Fee-paying
a)organizations and individuals shall declare and pay a one-time fee when submitting dossiers of application for work permits and re-issuance of permits. labor;
b) The fee-collecting organization shall pay 100% of the collected fee amount into the state budget and declare and pay the fee monthly, and finalize the fee annually in accordance with the tax administration law;
c) The source of expenses for fee collection shall be arranged by the state budget in the estimate of the fee-collecting agency according to the regime and norms of state budget expenditure as prescribed by law.
Article 3. Implementation organization
1. Assign the Provincial People's Committee to organize the implementation of this Resolution.
2. The Standing Committee of the People's Council, the Committees of the People's Council and the delegates of the Provincial People's Council shall supervise the implementation of this Resolution.
Article 4. Effectiveness of implementation
This Resolution was approved by the Provincial People's Council, term XVII, 4th session on July 13, 2017 and took effect from July 23, 2017.
Repealing the Decree Decision No. 133/2014/NQ-HDND dated July 16, 2014 of the Provincial People's Council on fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Nghe An./.
|Place of receipt:|
- Standing Committee of the National Assembly, Government (for b/c);
- The financial; Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs; Ministry of Justice (Department of Civil Engineering and Legal Affairs) (for b/c);
- Provincial Party Committee, People's Council, People's Committee, Provincial Fatherland Front Committee;
- Provincial National Assembly Delegation Delegation;
- Delegates of the Provincial People's Council;
- Departments, departments, branches and mass organizations at provincial level;
- Provincial People's Court, Provincial People's Procuracy;
- People's Councils, People's Committees of districts, towns and cities;
- Provincial Gazette Center;
- Website http://dbndnghean.vn;
- Save: VT.
Nguyen Xuan Son