- Translation supported by Google translate-
ON COLLECTION LEVELS, REGULATIONS FOR COLLECTION AND PAYMENT OF WORKPER LICENSE FEES FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN TUYEN QUANG PROVINCE
THE PEOPLE'S COUNCIL OFPROVINCE TUYEN QUANG 518thProvince,
Pursuant to theLaw oflocal government June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the June 22, 2015 Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents;
Pursuant to the June 25, 2015 Law on State Budget;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2015 Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3, 2016 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code regarding foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to Circular No. 250/2016/TT-BTC dated November 11, 2016 of the Minister of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision competence of the People's Councils of provinces and centrally run cities;
Considering the Report No. 82/TTr-UBND dated November 24, 2017 of the Provincial People's Committee; Verification Report No. 151/BC-HDND dated November 30, 2017 of the Legal Department of the Provincial People's Council; opinions of delegates of the Provincial People's Council at the meeting.
Article 1. To prescribe the rates, collection and payment of license fees for foreign workers working in the province Tuyen Quang
This resolution specified level collection, collection and payment of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working inprovince Tuyen Quang
2. Subjects of application
a) Fee payers: Employers when carrying out procedures to licensed labor and re-issued work permits to foreigners working at enterprises, agencies and organizations working in the province Tuyen Quang.
b) Fee collection agency: Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs collects enterprises in the province, excluding enterprises in industrial zones; Provincial Industrial Park Management Board collects enterprises in industrial zones.
c) Other relevant agencies, units, organizations and individuals.
a) New issuance of work permits: 600,000 VND/permit.
b) Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND/permit.
4. Fee collection and payment regime:
a) The collection of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Tuyen Quang province must comply with the provisions of law.
b) The fee-collecting agency shall pay 100% of the collected amount into the state budget.
Article 2. Organization of implementation
1. Assign the Provincial People's Committee to organize the implementation of this Resolution in accordance with the provisions of law.
2. Assign the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Council, the Committees of the Provincial People's Council, the delegations and delegates of the Provincial People's Council to supervise the implementation of this resolution.
Article 3. Effect of implementation
This Resolution was approved by the People's Council of Tuyen Quang province, term XVIII, 5th session on December 6, 2017 and takes effect from January 1, 2018.
- Standing Committee of the National Assembly;
- Congress office;
- Office of the President;
- Goverment office;
- The financial; Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Ministry of Justice - Department of Legal Legal Documents Examination;
- Standing Provincial Party Committee; Standing Provincial People's Council; Provincial People's Committee;
- Delegation of the Provincial National Assembly;
- Delegates of the Provincial People's Council;
- Fatherland Front Committee and provincial socio-political organizations;
- Departments, departments, branches, provincial offices;
- People's Councils, People's Committees of districts and cities;
- Tuyen Quang newspaper; Provincial Radio and Television Station;
- Provincial portal
-Official Gazette Tuyen Quang;
- Website of the Provincial People's Council;
- Save VT.
Nguyen Van Son