- Translation supported by Google translate -

 

PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF THE
 PROVINCE NGHE AN

--------

 

 

 

No: 65/2014/QD-UBND

SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
 --------------

 

 

 

Nghe An, September 25, 2014

 

DECISION

ISSUED PROVISIONS ON COLLECTION OF WORK PERMIT FEES FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING INPROVINCE NGHE AN


PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF THE PROVINCE NGHE AN

People's Council Pursuant to Law on Organization November 26, 2003 people;

Pursuant to the December 16, 2002 Law on State Budget;

Pursuant to the August 28, 2001 Ordinance on Fees and Charges;

Pursuant to Decree No. 102/2013/ND-CP dated September 5, 2013 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam;

Pursuant to Circular No. 63/2002/TT-BTC dated July 24, 2002 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of legal provisions on fees and charges; Circular No. 45/2006/TT-BTC dated May 25, 2006 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing Circular No. 63/2002/TT-BTC of July 24, 2002 guiding the implementation of regulations on fees and charges;

Pursuant to Circular No. 02/2014/TT-BTC dated January 2, 2014 of the Ministry of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision-making competence of the People's Councils of provinces and centrally run cities;

Pursuant to Resolution No. 133/2014/NQ-HDND dated July 16, 2014 of the People's Council of "Nghe An province on fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Nghe An;

At the proposal of the Director of the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs Nghe An in the Report No. 1912/TTr-SLDTBXH dated September 18, 2014,

DECIDES:

Article 1. Scope of regulation, Subjects of application

1. Governing

scope This regulation stipulates the subjects, levels of collection, management and use of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in agencies, organizations and enterprises located in the province. Nghe An (collectively referred to as the employer).

2. Subjects of application

a) Employers, when carrying out procedures to obtain work permits from state management agencies, re-issue work permits for foreigners working at agencies and organizations organizations and enterprises in the province of Nghe An.

b) Agency implementing work permit issuance: Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs Nghe An and related agencies, organizations and individuals in granting work permits to foreigners.

Article 2. Fees for grant of work permits

1. New issuance of work permits: 600,000 VND/1 permit.

2. Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND / 1 permit.

Article 3. Management and use of fees for granting work permits

1. Fee-collecting agencies shall pay 70% of the total collected fees into the State budget, the remaining 30% will be left with service costs. fee collection and work permit issuance.

2. The management and use of license fee collection for foreign workers shall comply with the provisions of Circular No. 63/2002/TT-BTC dated July 24, 2002 of the Ministry of Finance. guide the implementation of legal provisions on fees and charges; Circular No. 45/2006/TT-BTC dated May 25, 2006 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing Circular No. 63/2002/TT-BTC dated July 24, 2002 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of regulations on fees and charges.

Article 4.- Organization of implementation

The director of the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs shall organize the collection of fees according to this Decision. The Tax Department ofprovince Nghe An is responsible for issuing fee receipts to the fee-collecting agency and managing the fee receipts in accordance with the State's regulations.

Article 5. Effect of this

Decision takes effect 10 days after signing.

Article 6. Implementation responsibilities

Chief of Office of Provincial People's Committee; Directors of Departments: Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, Finance; Director of Nghe An Tax Department, Director of State Treasury Nghe An; Chairmen of People's Committees of districts, cities and towns; organizations, enterprises, individuals and heads of relevant agencies are responsible for the implementation of this Decision./.


 

TM.PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
KT. PRESIDENT
VICE PRESIDENT



 Le Xuan Dai