- Translation supported by Google translate-
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City, December 7, 2017
OF THE BOARD OF FEE RATES SUPPLY WORK PERMITS FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN AREA OF HO CHI MINH CITY
PEOPLE'S COUNCIL OF HO CHI minhkhoa IX, the sixth session
(from day 04 to day 07 December 2017)
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of Local Government;
Pursuant to the June 22, 2015 Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2015 Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3, 2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Circular No. 40/2016/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 25, 2016 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs guiding the implementation of a number of articles of Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3 2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to Circular No. 250/2016/TT-BTC dated November 11, 2016 of the Ministry of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision competence of the People's Councils of provinces and centrally run cities;
Considering the Report No. 7230/TTr-UBND dated November 23, 2017 of the City People's Committee on adjustment of fee rates for granting work permits to foreigners working in Ho Chi Minh City; Verification report No. 720/BC-HDND dated December 2, 2017 of the Economic - Budget Department of the City People's Council and discussion opinions of the delegates of the City People's Council.
Article 1. To promulgate the rate of collection of work permit fees for foreigners working in Ho Chi Minh City, specifically as follows:
1. Fee payers: Employers when carrying out procedures to be granted work permits by Vietnamese state management agencies, and re-issue work permits for foreigners working in enterprises, agencies and organizations operating in the city.
2. Fee collection organization:
- Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs of the city;
- The City's Management Board of Export Processing Zones and Industry;
- City Hi-Tech Park Management Board.
3. Contents and rates of collection:
- Issuance of work permits for foreigners working in Ho Chi Minh City: 600,000 VND / 01 permit.
- Re-issuance of work permits for foreigners working in Ho Chi Minh City: The fee is 450,000 VND / 1 permit.
4. Feeand payment:
collection- The fee-collecting organization shall pay all collected fees into the state budget and declare, pay and finalize fees in accordance with law.
- The fee-collecting organization shall make and issue fee-collection vouchers under the guidance of the Ministry of Finance.
Article 2. Organization of implementation:
1. Assign the People's Committee of the city to implement and organize the implementation of this Resolution uniformly in the city according to the provisions of law.
2. The Standing Committee of the City People's Council, the Committees, Delegate Groups and deputies of the City People's Council shall closely supervise the process of organizing the implementation of this Resolution.
This Resolution was approved by the People's Council of Ho Chi Minh City, term IX, at its sixth session on December 7, 2017 and took effect from January 1, 2018; to abolish the content stipulating the rate of collection of work permit fees for foreigners working in Ho Chi Minh City in Clause 4, Section II of Appendix 01 issued together with Resolution No. 124/2016/ NQ- People's Council dated December 9, 2016 of the City People's Council.
- Standing Committee of the National Assembly;
- Congress office;
- Working Committee of National Assembly deputies;
- Goverment office;
- The financial; Document Inspection Department, Ministry of Justice;
- Standing Party Committee;
- Standing People's Council of the city;
- City People's Committee: Chairman, Vice-Chairmen;
- Standing Committee of the City's Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee;
- Delegates of the City People's Council;
- Office of Commissioner;
- Office of the City People's Committee;
- Heads of city departments, divisions and branches;
- Standing People's Councils, People's Committees of districts - districts;
- City Gazette Center;
- City Council Office: CVP, PVP;
- Save: VT, (P.TH-Tu).
Nguyen Thi Quyet Tam