- Translation supported by Google translate-
THE PEOPLE'S COUNCILOF
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Tay Ninh, July 1, 2021
ON COLLECTION, REGULATION, COLLECTION AND PAYMENT OF WORK LICENSE FEES FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN VIETNAM IN THE LOCATION OF
THE WESTERN PROVINCE
Law Local government organization June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the November 22, 2019 Law on Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Government Organization and the Law on Organization of Local Governments;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2015 Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP dated December 30, 2020 of the Government regulating foreign workers working in Vietnam and recruiting and managing Vietnamese employees working for organizations , foreign individuals in Vietnam;
Pursuant to Circular No. 85/2019/TT-BTC dated November 29, 2019 of the Minister of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision competence of the People's Councils of provinces and centrally run cities;
Implement Decision No. 526/QD-LDTBXH dated May 6, 2021 of the Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs on the announcement of newly promulgated administrative procedures, amendments and supplements to the employment sector under scope of state management functions of the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs;
Considering the Report No. 1877/TTr-UBND dated June 14, 2021 of the Provincial People's Committee on the promulgation of the Resolution regulating the collection rates, collection and payment of work permit fees for foreigners working in Vietnam in Tay Ninh province; Verification report of the Economic - Budget Board of the Provincial People's Council; opinions of delegates of the Provincial People's Council at the meeting.
Article 1. Scope of regulation, subjects of application
1. Scope of regulation
This Resolution stipulates the rate, collection and payment of fees for granting, re-granting and extending work permits for foreigners. in addition to working in Vietnam in Tay Ninh province.
2. Subjects of application
a) Fee payers: Foreign employers working at agencies, organizations and enterprises operating in Tay Ninh province.
b) Agencies, organizations and individuals involved in fee collection and payment.
Article 2. Rates, collection and payment of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Vietnam in Tay Ninh province
a) New issuance of work permits: 600,000 VND 01 license;
b) Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND/1 permit;
c) Extension of work permit: 450,000 VND / 1 permit.
2. Fee collection and payment regimeFee-
a)collecting agencies shall pay 100% of the collected fee amounts into the State budget.
b) Other contents not specified in this Resolution shall comply with the provisions of the Law on Fees and Charges and relevant laws.
Article 3. Organization of implementation
1. Assign the Provincial People's Committee to organize the implementation of the Resolution in accordance with regulations.
2. Assign the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Council, the Committees of the Provincial People's Council, the Delegate Group and the Provincial People's Council to supervise the implementation of the Resolution.
This Resolution was approved by the People's Council of Tay Ninh Province, Term X, First Session on July 1, 2021 and takes effect from July 11, 2021.
- Standing Committee of the National Assembly;
- Congress office;
- Goverment office;
- Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Legal Department - Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Department of Legal Documents Examination - Ministry of Justice;
- Standing Provincial Party Committee;
- Standing Provincial People's Council;
- Provincial National Assembly Delegation Delegation;
- Provincial People's Committees;
- Provincial Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee;
- Delegates of the Provincial People's Council;
- Departments: Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, Finance, Justice, Economic Zone Management Board;
- Centers of People's Councils, People's Committees of districts, towns and cities;
- Provincial Center for Official Gazette - Informatics;
- Tay Ninh Newspaper;
- Save: VT, VP.Deputy National Assembly and Provincial People's Council.
Nguyen Thanh Tam