ON THE REGULATIONS RATES, PAYMENT, MANAGEMENT AND USE OF FEES FOR SUPPLY WORK PERMITS FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN PROVINCE Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province
PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE Ba Ria - Vung Tau
Based Law on Organization of Local Government dated 19/6/2015;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3, 2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to Resolution No. 63/2016/NQ-HDND dated December 9, 2016 of the Provincial People's Council on regulations on collection, payment, management and use of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province;
At the request of the Director of the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs in Document No. 18/SLDTBXH-VLTL dated January 4, 2017 on the implementation of Resolution No. 63/2016/NQ-HDND dated December 9 2016 of the Provincial People's Council,
Article 1. Governing scope
This Decision stipulates the rate of collection, payment and management of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Ba Ria province. -Vung Tau.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. Toll collection agency:
a) Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province.
b) Management Board of Industrial Parks of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province: For enterprises, agencies, organizations and individuals in industrial parks in the province.
2. Fee payers: Employers when carrying out procedures for state management agencies in charge of labor to issue and re-issue work permits for foreigners working in enterprises, agencies and organizations organizations and individuals operating in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province (unless the employer requests confirmation that the foreign worker is not subject to a work permit).
Article 3. Collection rate
1. New work permit: 600,000 VND/1 permit.
2. Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND/1 permit.
Article 4. Organization of fee collection, declaration, payment and management
1. Fees shall be collected in Vietnam dong.
2. The fee-collecting agency must remit 100% of the collected fee amount into the state budget.
3. No later than the 5th of the following month, the fee-collecting agency must pay the entire fee amount collected in the previous month into the state budget opened at the State Treasury; declare fees according to the guidance of Circular No. 156/2013/TT-BTC dated November 6, 2013 of the Minister of Finance guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Tax Administration; Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Tax Administration.
4. The source of expenses for fee collection shall be arranged by the state budget in the estimate of the collecting agency according to the regime and norms of state budget expenditure as prescribed by law.
5. The fee-collecting agency shall declare and pay the fee on a monthly basis, and finalize the annual fee in accordance with the tax administration law.
Article 5. Chief of Office of Provincial People's Committee; Directors of Departments: Finance, Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs; Director of the State Treasury of the province; The Director of the Tax Department and relevant agencies, organizations and individuals are responsible for the implementation of this Decision./.
TM. PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
Dang Minh Thong