- Translation supported by Google translate-
PEOPLE'S COUNCIL OF
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Binh Phuoc, July 12, 2018
FEES FOR GRANT OF WORKING PERMIT FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING
IN BINH PHUOC
PROVINCE BINH PHUOC PROVINCE PEOPLE'S COUNCIL OF BINH PHUOC PROVINCE SECTION IX, FRIDAY
, June 19 Law No. 6 Local Government Law 2015;
Pursuant to the June 22, 2015 Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents;
Pursuant to the June 25, 2015 Law on State Budget;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2015 Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3, 2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to Circular No. 40/2016/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 25, 2016 of the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs guiding the implementation of a number of articles of Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated 03 February 2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to Clause 4, Article 3 of Circular No. 250/2016/TT-BTC dated November 11, 2016 of the Minister of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision-making authority of the People's Councils of provinces and cities directly centrally;
Considering the Report No. 30/TTr-UBND dated June 11, 2018 of the Provincial People's Committee; Verification Report No. 19/BC-HDND-VHXH dated June 20, 2018 of the Cultural and Social Committee of the Provincial People's Council; opinions of delegates of the Provincial People's Council at the meeting.
Article 1. Regulations on fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Binh Phuoc province as follows
1. Governing scope
This Resolution stipulates the rate of collection, collection, payment and management handling fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in the province.
2. Subjects of application
a) Fee payers: Employers when carrying out procedures to obtain work permits from Vietnamese state management agencies and re-grant work permits for foreigners working jobs at enterprises, agencies and organizations operating in Binh Phuoc province;
b) Fee collection organization: Binh Phuoc Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs and Binh Phuoc Economic Zone Management Board.
a) New issue of work permit: 600,000 VND/permit;
b) Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND/permit.
4. Fee collection, payment and management regimeFee
a)payers shall declare and pay fees and charges monthly, quarterly, annually or each time they arise;
b) The fee-collecting organization shall pay 100% of the collected fee amount into the state budget;
c) The source of expenses for fee collection shall be arranged by the state budget in the estimate of the collecting organization according to the regime and norms of state budget expenditure as prescribed by law.
Article 2. Organization of implementation
1. This Resolution annuls Article 16 of Resolution No. 13/2015/NQ-HDND dated December 14, 2015 of the Provincial People's Council on Regulations on the rate of collection, management and use of a the number of fees and charges in the province.
2. Assign the Provincial People's Committee to organize the implementation; assigned the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Council, the Committees of the Provincial People's Council, the delegations of the Provincial People's Council and the delegates of the Provincial People's Council to supervise the implementation.
This resolution was approved by the People's Council of Binh Phuoc province, term IX, at its sixth session on July 10, 2018 and took effect from July 23, 2018.
- Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the Government;
- Office of National Assembly, Office of Government, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Justice (Department of Internal Economic Affairs), Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs;
- TTTU, People's Council, National Assembly Delegation, People's Committee, Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee;
- Committees of the Provincial People's Council;
- Delegates of the Provincial People's Council;
- Specialized agencies under the Provincial People's Committee;
- People's Councils, People's Committees of districts and towns;
- Center for Informatics - Official Gazette;
- LDVP, General Department;
- Save: VT.
Tran Tue Hien