No: 2156 /QD-UBND
V/V APPROVED THE PROJECT OF ECONOMIC RECRUITMENT OF DA NANG CITY TO 2020
DA NANG CITY PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
Pursuant to the November 26, 2003 Law on Organization of the People's Council and the People's Committee;
Pursuant to Decision No. 339/QD-TTg dated February 19, 2013 of the Prime Minister approving the Master Plan on economic restructuring associated with transforming the growth model towards improving quality and efficiency. and competitiveness in the period 2013-2020;
Pursuant to Directive No. 11/CT-TTg dated June 19, 2013 of the Prime Minister on a number of tasks to be implemented in the three years 2013-2015 in order to implement the Master Plan of economic restructuring associated with economic transformation. growth model towards improving quality, efficiency and competitiveness in the period 2013-2020;
Pursuant to Decision No. 1866/QD-TTg dated October 8, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the master plan for socio-economic development of Da Nang city up to 2020;
Pursuant to Decision No. 2357/QD-TTg dated December 4, 2013 of the Prime Minister approving the adjustment of the general planning of Da Nang city to 2030 with a vision to 2050.
Implementing the conclusion of the Standing Party Committee of the City Party in Official Dispatch No. 1821-CV/TU dated January 27, 2015;
At the proposal of the Director of the Department of Planning and Investment,
Article 1. Approving the Project on economic restructuring of Da Nang city up to 2020, with the following main contents:
VIEWPOINTS, DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES TO 2020
I. The view of economic restructuring
1. Restructuring the city's economy to meet the goal by 2020 of building Da Nang to become one of the major cities of the country, a major socio-economic center of the Central region and an environmental city. According to Conclusion No. 75-KL/TW dated November 12, 2013 of the Politburo (Term XI) on continuing to promote the implementation of Resolution No. 33-NQ/TW of the Politburo (Term IX) and Decision No. 1866/QD-TTg dated October 8, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the master plan for socio-economic development of Da Nang city until 2020, at the same time economic restructuring is an opportunity to master implementation of the urban government model.
2. Continue to implement and innovate mechanisms and policies to reduce barriers, create incentives to encourage the transfer, allocation and use of factors of production, especially capital and human resources according to supply. market demand. Improve governance capacity and effectiveness, promote the State's role of creating and supporting development through mechanisms, policies, and economic leverage in line with the roadmap for the implementation of international commitments. minimize the use of administrative interventions.
3. Investment restructuring towards increasing foreign investment and promoting socialization of investment activities, in which public investment focuses on infrastructure development, areas that are levers for socio-economic development associations, key industries and a driving force to attract investment and at the same time make the most of domestic and foreign resources to serve the economic restructuring process, especially attracting investment in projects with great potential. capital capacity, high added value, high technology and clean technology.
4. To bring into play the competitive advantages of industries and fields in order to improve the city's economic competitiveness. To strongly develop service economy, tourism and high-tech industry; maintaining the economic structure of "services-industry-agriculture" in the direction of developing diversified types and business lines, capable of adapting to rapid changes in economic development - domestic and foreign society according to the goal of green, stable and sustainable economic growth.
II. Objectives and orientation of restructuring focus
1. Overall goal
Implement the city's economic restructuring in association with the transformation of the growth model according to the roadmap and appropriate steps so that by 2020, the city's economic growth model will be basically formed in depth, ensuring quality. growth, improving efficiency and competitiveness, towards green and sustainable growth, building class and difference in order to build Da Nang into a major socio-economic center of the Central region, one of the largest cities in the country.
Maintaining the economic structure of Da Nang city is: Service, Industry - Construction, Agriculture; focus on improving the quality of each area in the defined structure. The economic structure by 2020 is: Services: 62-65%; Industry - Construction: 35-37%; Agriculture: 1-3%.
2. Specific objectives and orientation of restructuring focus
2.1. Investment restructuring, focusing on public investment
Investment restructuring must be based on promoting strengths and comparative advantages (core competencies) in terms of roles, locations, natural conditions, available infrastructure resources, land, human and other resources to exploit and develop the city in a sustainable way. Effectively mobilize and promote investment resources, promote domestic and foreign investment attraction, reduce investment burden from the state budget; continue to renew mechanisms and policies, mobilize, allocate and use state investment capital; improve the effectiveness of state management, ensure the quality of investment projects.
2.2. Restructuring budget revenue and expenditure
- Maximize revenue mobilization, focus on promoting production and business activities to increase economic-generating revenues, creating stable and sustainable revenue sources for local budgets; continue to encourage the development of the land fund, increase the value of the land to generate revenue, and at the same time take advantage of the support capital from the central government and issue local government bonds. Strengthen effective and reasonable solutions to increase budget revenue; ensure the correct, sufficient and timely collection of taxes, fees and charges, etc. To step up inspection, examination, and fight against fraud and tax evasion.
- State budget expenditure must be based on revenue sources and take efficiency as the main objective. Restructure budget expenditure in the direction of gradually reducing the proportion of public investment in parallel with increasing the mobilization of resources from all economic sectors. Review recurrent expenditure in terms of total amount and structure in each field, prioritize allocation of resources for implementation of human development investment policies, human resource development goals, science and technology, and culture. , social security, hunger eradication and poverty alleviation, the fields of agriculture and rural areas, national defense and security. Strengthen financial discipline, control and strictly manage expenditures, ensure thrift and efficiency, minimize extra costs, and combat losses, corruption and waste.
2.3. Corporate restructuring
To develop enterprises operating in industries and fields with advantages, in accordance with the city's socio-economic development planning, industry and field development planning, and the city's economic restructuring. services - industry - agriculture). Specific services: business development activities in tourism, commerce, logistics, finance - banking, high quality education and training, specialized healthcare; on industry: developing high-tech enterprises, information technology, supporting industries; on agriculture: developing businesses operating in the field of high-tech agriculture such as: producing safe vegetables, growing flowers, ornamental plants...
Business development in both quantity and quality, focusing on quality development; create conditions for businesses to actively participate in the value chain (production and distribution) of goods and services in the economy of the city and the whole country, create jobs and raise incomes of workers. motion. The number of developing enterprises increased by an average of over 10% per year. Strive by 2020, to increase the proportion of medium-sized enterprises, large enterprises and enterprises with tax payment of over 500 billion VND/year. Create jobs every year 31,000 people. The total investment capital of the enterprise sector accounts for 65-70% of the total development investment capital in the area. The business sector contributes about 75-85% of the total budget revenue.
2.4. Restructuring service and manufacturing industries
Continue to shift the economic structure towards services - industry, construction - agriculture in parallel with accelerating restructuring within the manufacturing and service industries. Adjust market strategies, rapidly increase domestic value, added value and competitiveness of products, enterprises and the economy. By 2020, the city's economic structure is service: 62-65%; industry - construction: 35-37%; agriculture: 1-3% (Appendix 2).
Completing and diversifying types of services, raising the level of development and service quality of service industries; focusing on developing industries, products and services with competitive advantages such as tourism, commerce, telecommunications, transportation, logistics services, education and training, medical care, etc.
- To develop tourism into a spearhead economic sector of the city. To build Da Nang into a high-quality coastal tourism city, to become a tourist service center with quality, branded tourism products, regional and international competitiveness.
- Continue to diversify domestic and foreign consumption markets; strengthen trade promotion, expand export markets; prioritize the exploitation of key and strategic export markets (the United States, Japan, China, EU, ASEAN, Australia); focus on exploiting, maintaining and effectively expanding the markets of Russia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
To restructure industrial production in both technical and economic sectors and with new values, to increase the content of science and technology and the proportion of domestic value in products. Within each industry, gradually shift from sub-sectors, products or production stages using low technology, low productivity and low added value to sub-sectors, products or production stages with high scientific content. learning technology, high productivity and added value, using clean, environmentally friendly technology. Focus on developing a number of priority industries and supporting industries such as: electronics, information technology industry, mechanical industry, supporting industry; strongly shifting from outsourcing and assembly mainly to manufacturing and processing, connecting to production networks and global value supply chains. Building and completing infrastructure of hi-tech parks, industrial parks, concentrated information technology zones, software park No. 2.
2.4.3. Agriculture and rural development
- To build and develop specialized farming areas in the form of farms and hi-tech agricultural zones meeting popular international standards on food safety and hygiene; connecting agricultural production with industry of processing, preserving and consuming products and exporting. Raise incomes and improve living standards for rural residents, contributing to reducing the poverty rate in the city.
- Regarding agricultural and rural infrastructure: by 2020, 100% of rural households will use clean water; Inland canal system is solidified, ensuring active irrigation for production.
- Regarding the implementation of new rural areas: strive for the period 2016-2017 to have 100% of communes meet new rural standards; period 2018-2020: continue to maintain and improve the quality of the achieved criteria.
2.5. Improve the quality of human resources to meet the requirements of economic restructuring and growth model transformation
Prioritize the development of high-quality human resources for important economic - technical sectors, including: industry, tourism, commerce, health, education - training, environment and training support for units The company operates in the Hi-Tech Park (including: biotechnology for agriculture, fisheries and healthcare; microelectronics, mechatronics and optoelectronics, automation technology and precision mechanics. ; new material technology, new energy; information technology, communication and informatics software; environmental technology, technology serving petrochemicals...).
SOME SOLUTIONS IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT
I. Building and perfecting institutions and policies to improve the city's competitiveness
1. Review, amend and supplement mechanisms and policies to enhance the improvement of the investment and business environment in the direction of openness and transparency, creating conditions for enterprises to develop equally and compete healthy.
2. Improve the quality and efficiency of appraisal of legal documents of the People's Council and City People's Committee. Monitor and inspect the implementation of the Program on building and promulgating legal documents of the City People's Committee; closely coordinate in the process of researching, drafting, commenting and appraising resolutions, mechanisms, policies and controls, ensuring the consistency and synchronization of documents.
3. Accelerate reform of administrative procedures, shorten the time and simplify unnecessary procedures. Building and perfecting institutions, implementing breakthrough policies to improve the city's provincial competitiveness (PCI), complete the pilot project of the urban government model in Da Nang city.
II. Improving the quality of planning work, linking socio-economic development strategies with planning, plans and effectiveness of state management
1. Continue to research and innovate planning processes and methods, find solutions to improve construction quality, ensure sustainability and be consistent with reality. Review, amend, supplement and complete legal regulations on planning; promulgate regulations on guiding the organization of elaboration, appraisal, approval, adjustment and publication of socio-economic development master plans, sectoral and field master plans in the area of Da Nang city.
2. Review and adjust the master plan on socio-economic development, the master plan on development of sectors and fields towards improving the quality, efficiency and linkage among different types of planning; ensure the concretization of the goals, directions and tasks of the city's socio-economic development plans and the systematic coherence between the socio-economic development planning, planning, planning sectors and fields suitable to the actual situation and requirements of socio-economic development in each period. To integrate and strictly manage environmental protection requirements into socio-economic development strategies, master plans, plans and projects.
3. Review and supplement land use master plans and plans in the direction of effective use of land for socio-economic development. Improve the linkage, system and synchronism between master plans and plans on land use with urban planning, construction planning, sectoral planning, and land use planning in the direction of master plan and plan on land use. Land use must be aggregated, balanced, properly distributed and effectively used. Reviewing the implementation of projects that cannot be implemented, taking measures to handle projects that are not planned, resolutely withdrawing investment projects that are not implemented or are implemented slowly compared to those that are not implemented. with the provisions of the Land Law. Do not plan land in the form of subdivisions, villas for living in areas with commercial and service conditions.
4. Improve the quality of planning work. Regularly monitor and inspect the implementation of socio-economic development master plans, development plannings of sectors and fields, master plans, plans on land use, urban planning especially. effectively follow and integrate the master plan of Danang city to 2030 with a vision to 2050 approved by the Prime Minister and the goals and development orientations of the city according to Conclusion No. 75-KL/ Politburo's Central Committee and Notice 186/TB-VPCP dated May 5, 2014 on the conclusion of Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung at the meeting with leaders of Da Nang city. Ensure sanctions for planning implementation, promptly handle shortcomings in planning management and implementation, and reduce the adjustment of approved master plans. Summarizing 20 years of construction and socio-economic development of Da Nang city (1997-2017) in association with the goal of economic restructuring of the city by 2020. Assessment of the current situation and solutions to realize the goal of Construction to build Da Nang into an industrial city before 2020. Evaluate the model of implementing the country's industrialization and modernization goals in association with the conclusion of the Da Nang City Economic Restructuring Project to 2020.
5. Enhance publicity and transparency for various types of planning. Focus on completing and publicizing plannings, especially master plans, land use plans, urban planning.
III. Renovate mechanisms and policies for mobilizing, allocating and using public investment capital and promoting investment attraction at home and abroad.
1. Mobilize all resources to increase public investment towards efficiency and quality assurance
- Reasonable mobilization of resources for development investment associated with improving investment efficiency. The rate of mobilization of total development investment capital into GRDP (current price) will reach about 50% by 2020.
- Maintain and gradually reduce the proportion of public investment reasonably with the ability of the state budget in total social investment capital, reaching about 25% in 2015 and 20% in 2020 and go hand in hand with strengthening and expanding scope of socialization, accelerating the transition to more sustainable revenue sources and revenue sources through mobilizing long-term bonds and private investment (PPP, BOT, BT, BOO..) in the form of bidding open competition. Fundamentally renovate the mechanism of allocation and management of capital use, overcome the situation of scattered, scattered and wasteful investment, and improve the efficiency of state investment. Increase the proportion of investment capital of the state budget for agricultural and rural development; accelerate the implementation of the new rural construction program.
- Continue to effectively implement the medium-term investment plan for the period 2013-2015 and develop the medium-term investment plan for the period 2016-2020. Strictly implementing the principle of allocating investment capital for infrastructure construction and the process of appraising, selecting, allocating capital, implementing public investment projects, and selecting projects that meet the criteria of economic efficiency. socio-economic development, urban development in the direction of developing an environmental city and for the environment, on the basis of ensuring the general balance of state budget capital sources, government bond capital in each period and capacity. ability to mobilize other capital sources of the city. Concentrating on key investment, grouping works and projects to prioritize allocating sufficient capital for implementation of key, important and urgent works and projects of the city, overcoming the situation of scattered investment. , scattered, prolonged unfinished, ineffective; disburse disbursement according to schedule, regularly review, cut, and extend the progress of works that are not really necessary and projects and projects that have allocated capital but are slow to implement in order to promptly adjust investment capital and balance resources to implement programs and projects. Evaluate the effectiveness of social development investment in Da Nang city in association with the results of 15 years of implementing Resolution No. 33-NQ/TW of the Politburo (Term IX).
- Completing and synchronizing regulations on investment decentralization and management, ensuring both compliance with the general regulations of the whole country and meeting the development needs of the city. Periodically collect opinions from relevant units on capital construction investment procedures to promptly correct problems arising in the implementation process. Completing regulations in the field of bidding, further decentralizing to reduce administrative procedures, and enhancing transparency and publicity in bidding to increase the savings rate through bidding.
- Improve the responsibility of the governing body, investor and related units in the process of capital construction investment, strengthen the authority and capacity of the supervision system for public investment. To step up inspection and examination to promptly handle and suspend projects that violate investment regulations in order to effectively use investment capital and limit losses and waste.
- Implement publicity and transparency of investment information, encourage and facilitate community supervision of public investment projects.
- Develop and promulgate lists, specific mechanisms and policies for infrastructure projects calling for attraction in the form of public-private partnership (PPP) in the 2016-2020 period in Da Nang city.
2. Promote domestic and foreign investment attraction; strengthening socialization and improving the effectiveness of state management, ensuring the quality of investment projects
- Encourage and create conditions to maximize the scope and opportunities for private investment to participate in infrastructure development projects, develop industries and products with advantages and potential.
- Improve professional capacity and sense of responsibility, strengthen close coordination and consistency among relevant agencies in receiving and appraising investment projects, ensuring good implementation of the mechanism. one-stop shop" and promptly solve difficulties and problems in investment procedures, business registration, access to capital and production premises to promote investment attraction.
- Evaluate, analyze and make a list of projects that are likely to be diverted to other forms of investment such as: BOT, BT, BOO, PPP, O&M... in order to reduce the pressure on budget investment.
- Implement synchronously and consistently the investment attraction mechanism, combining domestic investment with FDI, ODA and other aid sources. Renovate and diversify investment promotion in order to attract investment projects in industries and trades prioritized for development, contributing to accelerating economic restructuring and restructuring. Effectively implement the Foreign Direct Investment Promotion Program in Da Nang city in the period of 2013-2016. Develop and effectively implement the Domestic Investment Promotion Program in Da Nang city until 2020.
- Focus on mobilizing FDI capital in high-tech fields; education and health projects and projects to improve export competitiveness, to discourage FDI, to focus on large-scale real estate projects, causing environmental pollution; ODA to invest in infrastructure, develop services to attract FDI and NGO capital to serve socio-economic development, support the implementation of programs and goals. on social security. Prioritize reciprocal capital for timely implementation of Hoa Lien new water plant construction project and clean water supply pipeline system; ODA-funded Sustainable Development Project, which focuses on investing in the following items: public transport system (fast bus), wastewater treatment, strategic roads, infrastructure upgrade of residential areas low income and pollution. Develop a program to mobilize and promote ODA and PPP in the city for the period 2016-2020. Review and perform post-inspection for FDI enterprises, ODA and NGO projects.
- Consolidate the management and supervision of domestic and foreign investment projects. Periodically evaluate the attraction results and socio-economic efficiency of investment projects. Timely detect projects operating for wrong purposes, inefficiently using investment incentives, especially land, to recover and transfer to other projects more efficiently. Improve management capacity and implement anti-transfer pricing solutions for foreign direct investment (FDI) projects.
IV. Restructuring revenue sources and strengthening tight, thrifty and efficient budget management and administration
1. Focusing on supporting enterprises to develop production and business in order to create a sustainable source of income. It is expected that the revenue structure will be based on a balanced revenue ratio excluding land use levy and land use levy in 2020 to reach 87. .6%-12.4%. Urging timely collection of revenues, regularly checking, evaluating, reviewing, grasping the objects and sources of revenue, ensuring correct, sufficient and timely collection of arising revenues as well as backlog taxes, combat loss of revenue and limit tax arrears. Striving to increase revenue from sectors, industries and localities that have the ability to offset the decrease in revenue due to the implementation of the policy of tax exemption, reduction and extension of tax payment deadlines. Timely support for businesses with tax administrative policies and procedures, contributing to supporting businesses to recover and develop production and business. Strengthening support and nurturing revenue sources; timely praise and reward organizations and individuals that generate revenue for the city budget.
- Review the land and house fund to take measures to exploit the appropriate revenue sources in reality. Valuing land close to the market to generate stable revenue from land tax while eliminating land speculation. Strengthen the collection of overdue land use levy from organizations and individuals in order to timely and fully focus on budget resources.
- To step up tax inspection and examination in combination with the bar and inspect the implementation of the law on prices. Strengthen inspection and control of tax refund, ensuring the right subjects and regulations. Strictly handle acts of fraud, tax evasion, transfer pricing, forging documents to appropriate tax. Strictly implement the recommendations of the State Audit on detected receivables.
2. Manage budget expenditure closely, thriftily and effectively; flexible budget balance between the progress of budget collection and implementation of spending tasks of each budget level. Concentrating capital for important and key projects of the city, paying off loans when they are due; ensure funding for recurrent expenses (salaries, expenses of salary nature, ensure the normal operation of agencies and units), proactively arrange recurrent expenditures, prioritize important tasks, ensure ensure resources to implement social security policies, implement wage reform; cutting and minimizing expenses for organizing conferences and seminars, spending on overseas business trips, spending on festivals, celebrations, groundbreaking, inauguration, summarizing and other unnecessary procurement expenses . No additional expenditures outside the estimate, except for urgent tasks arising as prescribed. There is a plan to reserve the local budget to handle spending tasks, handling natural disasters, epidemics... and urgent spending tasks that arise unexpectedly.
- Improve the effectiveness of the self-managing mechanism in terms of payroll and administrative management funding for state agencies and the self-responsibility mechanism for task performance, organizational structure, payroll and financial resources. main business units. Strengthen inspection, examination and supervision of expenditures, management of public assets, investment in capital construction... to ensure the correct implementation of the regime, strictly handle violations in the implementation of regulations on standards and norms of budget expenditure, resolutely recovering and refunding the state budget expenditures in violation of the regime.
V. Restructuring state-owned enterprises, improving the quality of private enterprises
1. Continue to effectively implement the Plan on reorganization and renewal of SOEs managed by the city for the period 2011-2015 approved by the Prime Minister in Official Dispatch No. 2212/TTg-DMDN dated November 30, 2011 and the Project on Restructuring State-owned Enterprises for the period 2011-2015 promulgated together with the Prime Minister's Decision No. 929/QD-TTg dated 17/7/2012.
2. Support and encourage local businesses to innovate and transform business development models based on target markets and products, science and technology, human resources, capital and land; implement labor restructuring, apply technology and apply new management measures to create high added values in order to innovate the development model, in which the growth rate of total factor productivity is taken. (TFP) as the basis for the sustainable development of businesses and promote economic growth of the city.
- Effectively implement national programs on development and quality improvement of private enterprises, including: Program to support innovation and improve technological capacity for small and medium enterprises; Management training and capacity building program for business owners and managers; Support program to improve the effectiveness of corporate governance; Program to support product quality improvement (introduction, guidance on the application of quality standards and regulations, testing services, testing, assessment and certification of product and service quality, etc.) ; The program supports business connection, connecting universities, research institutes and business development service organizations with small and medium enterprises, etc.
- Maintain meetings and dialogues between city leaders and businesses to promptly grasp and support businesses to remove difficulties and obstacles in the process of operation.
BECAUSE. Continue to promote economic restructuring in the direction of service - industry, construction - agriculture, implement policies to support the development of manufacturing industries, improve efficiency and link between industries and sectors. area
1. Continue to effectively implement and review and adjust the Project on development of services in Da Nang city to 2015, with a vision to 2020. Diversify types and improve the quality and level of development of services. service industry; focusing on developing industries, products and services with competitive advantages such as tourism, commerce, construction, transportation, logistics, telecommunications, finance - banking, education and training, medical care economy etc. To strive for the service GRDP growth rate (2010 constant price) in the 2016-2020 period to increase by 9-10% per year; production value of service industries (2010 constant price) in the 2016-2020 period increased by 9.5-10.5%/year.
- Focus on developing a number of key tourism products and services for the city, focus on investing in entertainment centers, marinas, etc. Focus on investing in renovating and upgrading cultural and historical sites history, museums, exploiting the local traditional art forms for tourism..., in order to attract tourists and make an impression on the cultural traditions of the city. To form a number of tourist service centers with high-quality, branded tourism products, imbued with national cultural identity, and have regional and international competitiveness. Actively building tourism promotion and marketing programs on the Asian and global scale. Focus on tourism promotion investment in new markets such as Korea, Japan, Australia, Russia...
Complete infrastructure of coastal tourist areas such as trees, landscapes, public beaches; invest in traffic axes connecting to tourist areas, continue to deploy and build parks and amusement parks to serve the needs of people and visitors. Review and adjust the construction planning of a number of high-end coastal resorts. In the 2016-2020 period, we strive to grow social income from tourism by 14-15% per year, by 2020 the income from tourism will reach 23,230 billion VND. Increase the number of hotel rooms for stay by 2020 to 20,400 rooms (8,500 4-5 star hotel rooms).
- Having a market development strategy to rapidly increase domestic value, added value and improve the competitiveness of products of enterprises and the whole economy. Adjust the structure between the domestic and foreign markets; attach importance to the development of the domestic market. Proposing solutions to connect, encourage businesses in the area and invest in projects and works from the budget capital using raw materials and materials produced by city enterprises. Strengthen the direction of effective and practical implementation of the campaign "Vietnamese people give priority to using Vietnamese goods". Continue to implement the e-commerce development plan, strengthen the information connection between the city government and businesses, associations and trade promotion organizations, and Vietnamese trade counselors abroad.
Take advantage of the support from the National Trade Promotion Program to help businesses find, expand and open markets to new markets and increase market share in key markets such as Northeast Asia, the US, and the US. EU. Strive to grow the total retail sales of goods and services in the period 2016-2020 to reach 17-18%/year; export turnover in the period 2016-2020 will reach 15-16%/year.
- Deploying infrastructure construction "Distribution center", developing logistics services, warehousing, seaport, forwarding. Prioritize the construction of underground and elevated parking lots in the central and stable urban areas. To develop Da Nang international airport to become one of the three concentration points for passenger and cargo traffic of the whole country. Complete relocation of the railway station out of the city center as planned. Developing public transport by bus to contribute to reducing traffic congestion and reducing road traffic accidents in the area. In the 2016-2020 period, the BRT bus will be put into operation on the main route from the area. Son Tra peninsula to Hoi An and open more routes from Son Tra to the city center, to Ba Na, to industrial parks, university villages in the Southeast of the city, tourist areas, coastal resorts, etc. Planning to develop Da Nang Port in the direction of a logistics center. Completing the logistics area of Son Tra port, implementing the investment in phase 2 of Tien Sa Port and continuing to develop the Lien Chieu port area into an international seaport. Studying to build a logistics zone in the area of the Southern Hai Van tunnel with the scale of 30 ha - 50 ha.
- New construction of Hoa Lien water plant and phase 1 water supply system to ensure serving the population until 2030. To upgrade infrastructure of low-income and polluted residential areas; clean water supply pipeline system... Focus on infrastructure maintenance. Thoroughly solve the problem of inundation and environmental pollution, especially the coastal environment. Encourage, create conditions and opportunities for private investment to participate in infrastructure development projects.
- Invest in a General Hospital, a Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, an Eye hospital...in the direction of reaching the standards of other countries in the region. Promote the implementation of the policy of socialization in health, encourage investment in health facilities in the form of PPP.
2. Focus on directing the restructuring of industrial production, giving priority to the development of industries and products with high added value, application of high technology, clean technology, economical and efficient use of energy. results and environmental protection, information technology products, supporting industries, agro-forestry-fishery processing industries, etc. Increasing the content of science and technology and the proportion of domestic value in products ; strongly shifting from outsourcing and assembly mainly to manufacturing and processing, connecting to production networks and global supply chains for industries and products with competitive advantages. Continue to shift the structure of export products in the direction of increasing the proportion of processed and manufactured products, key export groups with high added value, and export of services. Strive for the growth rate of industrial production value (2010 constant price) in the 2016-2020 period to be 10.5-11.5%/year; boost export of industrial products, reaching 80-85% of total export turnover.
- Improve service quality in industrial parks and export processing zones; accelerate the implementation of projects of high-tech parks, concentrated information technology zones, etc. to attract investment in high-value-added, high-tech, and comparative advantage sectors. Implement specific incentive mechanisms to support capital mobilization for construction investment and investment incentive policies for Da Nang Hi-tech Park.
- Review the allocation of land to investors in industrial zones such as Hoa Khanh, Lien Chieu, Hoa Cam, expanded Hoa Khanh... resolutely and take measures to handle violations to arrange for investors potential. Building an Industrial Park exclusively for Japanese small and medium enterprises in Da Nang city (100 hectares). Priority is given to the promotion of leading investment corporations from: Japan, the US, Korea... and supporting industry investors.
3. To strive for the average growth rate of agricultural production value (2010 constant price) in the 2016-2020 period to reach 2-3%/year; fishery production in 2020 will reach 42,000 tons; the value of seafood export turnover reached 10-15% of the total export turnover.
- To step up the development of offshore fishing, transform the structure of ships and fishing occupations towards sustainability, associate economic development with environmental protection, aquatic resources and maritime security and defense. , Island. Continue to implement Decision 48/2010/QD-TTg and support policies to improve the city's mining capacity. Develop and improve the quality and operational efficiency of fishing groups and teams and the model of fisheries unions, reorganize production at sea towards efficiency, linking fishing with processing and logistics services. fisheries, especially fleets of logistics services on the far seas. Simultaneously investing in fisheries infrastructure to become a major fishing center of the Central region.
- Forming specialized farming areas to invest in in-depth development, increase productivity and quality, effectively and sustainably use land in association with environmental protection. Invest in and develop rice seed production areas, ensure quality seed sources for production, and areas specializing in safe vegetable cultivation as planned. To develop areas for growing flowers, ornamental plants and aquaculture areas; strongly shifting inefficient lands to planting crops of high economic value, suitable for soil conditions such as watermelon, green beans, corn, etc. Invest in a biotech park to become a nursery center breed. Promote production according to VietGAP standards to improve quality, ensure food hygiene and safety. Review, plan and manage safe environment and food safety farming areas. Promote livestock production, focus on disease prevention and control in livestock and poultry.
- Completing irrigation works and solidifying canals, ensuring active irrigation water sources for each production area. Pay attention to the works of flood drainage, storm and flood prevention and the system of sea dykes, embankments against riverine erosion. Upgrading to ensure the safety of dams in order to adapt to climate change and prevent natural disasters.
- Developing agricultural extension services, training for livelihood development, improving the quality of life of farmers and communities. Prioritize investment in the development of agro-forestry-fishery processing industry towards modernity, fine processing, processing of instant products, gradually reducing and gradually limiting the export of raw agricultural products. Support farmers to access research services, technology transfer, connect with processing enterprises, product consumption system, gradually form production network and supply chain, connect production, product processing and distribution.
- Focus on implementing the forest protection and development program for the period 2011-2015 according to Decision No. 57/QD-TTg dated January 9, 2012 and continue to implement Decision No. 5942/QD-UBND of the City People's Committee September 27, 2013 on forest planning, protection and development in Da Nang city. Improve the capacity of forest rangers, ensuring well their role as a core force in forest management and protection, and forest fire prevention and control. Sustainable management and use of natural forests, improving economic efficiency of planted forests.
4. Strengthen cooperation, joint venture, association and coordination in development with other provinces and cities on the basis of promoting each other's specific strengths for mutual development in the following fields: tourism; seafood processing; building and effectively exploiting the seaport system; training and use of human resources; linking, supporting in investment fields, calling for investment to implement projects in the general planning of the whole country, of the region, etc. Contents of cooperation need to be developed into specific projects and schemes. and closely coordinated assignments.
VII. Improving the quality of human resources creates favorable conditions for economic restructuring and growth model transformation
1. Focus on synchronous and effective implementation of human resource development strategy and planning
- Fully and consistently implement the Human Resource Development Plan of Da Nang City for the period 2011-2020, focusing on high-quality human resources that are promoting efficiency, prioritizing the allocation of resources for implementation. investment policies on human development and human resource development goals in science and technology, etc.
- Continue to implement the master plan on development of the education and training sector in Da Nang city to 2020, the master plan on development of vocational training in Da Nang city for the period 2011-2020, and the national target program on employment. and vocational training for the period 2012-2015; continue to implement the Project on vocational training for rural workers, support the development of vocational training models and create jobs on the spot, contributing to restructuring rural labor and building a new countryside.
2. Strengthen vocational training according to the actual needs of the market and specific requirements and addresses of employers
- Develop training and supply plans to meet the human resource needs in terms of quantity and quality by profession, step by step improve training quality at all levels, in association with the needs of the industry and city. and the whole society, especially for enterprises operating in industrial parks and high-tech zones.
+ Striving for the city to have 70% trained workers by 2020 (21% have university-college degrees, of which 2% have master's degrees or higher; 16% of vocational training and 33% of technical skills).
+ Developing high-quality human resources, training 8,000 new masters and doctoral students, of which 1,000 people are teaching in training institutions, 2,000 people working for agencies, units and other institutions. enterprises in the city and 5,000 people for the Central - Central Highlands region, other localities in the country and export trained workers. Training new masters and doctorates abroad to work for the city's public sector.
- Implement a vocational training management mechanism according to enrollment registration targets, fully calculate vocational training costs close to the market, ensuring public vocational training institutions are financially self-sufficient, self-financed, and at the same time promote the socialization of vocational training, encourage the private sector and enterprises to participate in vocational training. Implement vocational quality control through regular vocational accreditation. Focus on coordination and association in training; continue to implement training projects as ordered by enterprises in the IZ. Support enterprises in vocational training or establish vocational training institutions to provide human resources for enterprises themselves.
- Increase investment in facilities, expand the training scale for key training institutions and key occupations that meet high quality standards according to international, regional and national standards.
3. Support to train highly qualified human resources, especially technical, technological and managerial staff for priority development industries
- Implement the plan of high-level vocational training according to international standards, forming a team of highly qualified workers, meeting the labor needs of domestic and foreign enterprises.
- To adopt policies to encourage and support vocational training institutions in the city to associate with reputable domestic and foreign training institutions, giving priority to the form of training cooperation with advanced countries with studying abroad in order to improve the quality of training in order to create human resources with high professional and technical qualifications, proficient in working skills to supply industrial parks, high-tech zones, and economic zones. economy in the city and other localities.
- Select and send excellent students for undergraduate and postgraduate training under appropriate programs at leading universities and research institutions in the world; cooperate in exploiting the training capacity of schools: Polytechnic, College of Information Technology, College of Technology of the University of Danang, Vocational College, Duy Tan University, Vietnam - Korea College of Information Technology , FPT University etc to create high-quality human resources for priority industries under the city's project on training high-quality human resources.
- Develop policies to support training high-quality human resources for units operating in hi-tech parks.
- To step up investment promotion, speed up the establishment and operation of the International University, the American-Pacific University, and the Vietnam-UK University to focus on training high-quality human resources at all educational levels. (graduate, university, college, vocational) serving the Hi-Tech Park and Information Technology Park, especially the fields of information technology, energy, environment, automation, biotechnology, materials new material etc.
VIII. Science and technology development promotes economic restructuring, associated with growth model transformation
1. To develop appropriate mechanisms and policies to promote the levering role of science and technology in the process of economic restructuring associated with growth model transformation; linking the goals and tasks of science and technology with the goals and tasks of socio-economic development and including the plan for application and development of science and technology as a content of the master plan. , industry development plans of each industry or field.
2. Strongly and synchronously renovating the organization, management mechanism, scientific and technological operation mechanism, focusing on renewing the mechanism of planning, budget estimation, investment and finance. To step up the implementation of the State's ordering mechanism for science and technology tasks, apply the method of budgeting, purchase scientific and technological products, and mobilize and encourage social investment for development. science and technology. Encourage and support the combination of research products, pilot production towards the final product.
3. Prioritize the allocation of resources for science and technology development; focus on research and development of background technology, product technology, high technology, etc. Enhance the city's scientific and technological potential through investment in resources for the Center for Energy Saving and Transition Consulting technology transfer, Center for Biotechnology, Center for Standards, Metrology and Quality Engineering and Science and Technology Information Center. Assess the current situation and solutions to mobilize investment resources to meet the socio-economic development goals and implement the country's industrialization and modernization in the city until 2030 with a vision to 2050 .
4. To encourage and support enterprises to invest in research and development, science and technology activities, especially large-scale enterprises and units operating in the hi-tech park.
5. Develop policies to encourage and respect science and technology staff; implement a reasonable remuneration regime for scientific and technological staff and leading experts in the industry. Develop policies to attract overseas Vietnamese experts and intellectuals and foreign experts to work in Da Nang city. Apply the mechanism of hiring domestic and foreign experts with the state budget; mobilize and mobilize highly qualified scientific and technological staff to work at key science and technology organizations. Encourage and support science and technology staff to commercialize research results, establish science and technology enterprises, and cooperate with enterprises and production households in technology transfer and innovation.
ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Directors of departments, branches, and chairmen of People's Committees of districts have the responsibility to:
1.1. Expeditiously implement the restructuring action plan according to the fields and areas under the assigned state management competence; in which economic restructuring projects and programs must fully show the following contents: objectives, tasks, orientations, specific contents and solutions, roadmap, implementation deadlines, agencies, the entity responsible for implementation and related matters; at the same time, review to supplement necessary tasks in the program of developing legal documents and related work programs and study and propose promulgating policies to encourage and support for effective implementation. stated goals and tasks.
1.2. Thoroughly grasp, comply with and fully and consistently demonstrate restructuring objectives, viewpoints and contents in specific economic restructuring mechanisms, policies, projects and programs of each sector. Actively direct the research, development, approval or submission to competent authorities for approval of projects and relevant legal documents of each branch and locality.
1.3. Directors of departments, departments, branches, chairmen of People's Committees of districts, according to their assigned functions and tasks, are responsible for performing the restructuring tasks of each branch, field and area under their management.
1.4. Strengthen the implementation coordination between the Departments, departments, branches, districts, districts; closely coordinate with Party and State agencies, Vietnam Fatherland Front in Da Nang city, mass organizations, create consensus and synergy to carry out economic restructuring and growth model transformation. , and at the same time strengthen inspection and supervision over the restructuring process of branches and levels, clearly delineating functions, tasks, responsibilities and authority of each agency, organization and individual in the process of restructuring. implementation implementation.
1.5. Regularly check and monitor the progress and results of restructuring within the scope of assigned functions and tasks. Quarterly, organize a meeting to review the implementation of the restructuring and develop reports on the situation and results of restructuring in the sectors, fields and localities under its management, and send it to the Department of Planning and Investment. Invest to compile and report to the Chairman of the City People's Committee.
2. The Department of Planning and Investment, which is the advisory and coordinating agency of the City People's Committee on the implementation of the Scheme, is responsible for:
2.1. Advise and summarize for the City People's Committee, the City People's Committee Chairman on the implementation, inspection and assessment of the implementation situation and the information and reporting regime on the implementation of the Project.
2.2. Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments, agencies and units in guiding the implementation of the Scheme. Inspect, supervise and evaluate the performance of economic restructuring tasks by sectors, fields, localities and State-owned enterprises; promptly propose the Departments, departments, branches, districts or propose competent authorities to take measures to handle arising difficulties and problems.
2.3. Summarize and report to the City People's Committee, the Chairman of the City People's Committee, the competent levels on the implementation situation and results of the implementation of the Scheme and propose amendments and supplements to the Scheme in case of necessity.
3. Department of Information and Communications, Da Nang Radio and Television Station (DRT), Vietnam Television Center in Da Nang (VTV Da Nang), Da Nang Newspaper, Da Nang Police Newspaper actively cooperate with Departments, departments, branches, related units, agencies of the Party, government, mass organizations at all levels regularly provide information and propagate about mechanisms, policies, situation and results of implementation. restructuring, especially innovative and highly effective measures and methods.
Article 2. This Decision takes effect from the date of signing for promulgation.
Article 3. The Chief of Office of the City People's Committee, the Director of the Department of Planning and Investment, the heads of relevant agencies, units and individuals are responsible for the implementation of this Decision./.
TM. PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
 According to the fundamental price method
 According to the fundamental price method