- Translation supported by Google translate-
ON THE FEES FOR ISSUANCE OF WORKING PERMIT FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING
IN DONG NAI
PROVINCE DONGNAI PROVINCE PEOPLE'S COUNCIL POLICY Ninth Session of
June 19 Local Government Pursuant to Law on Organization 2015;
Pursuant to the November 22, 2019 Law on Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Government Organization and the Law on Organization of Local Governments;
Pursuant to the June 22, 2015 Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents;
Pursuant to the June 25, 2015 Law on State Budget;
Pursuant to the November 25, 2015 Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 3, 2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code regarding foreign workers working in Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 120/2016/ND-CP dated August 23, 2016 detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Fees and Charges;
Pursuant to Circular No. 85/2019/TT-BTC dated November 29, 2019 of the Minister of Finance guiding fees and charges falling under the decision-making competence of the People's Councils of provinces and centrally run cities;
Considering the Report No. 14233/TTr-UBND dated November 20, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee on the draft Resolution regulating the fee for granting work permits to foreigners working in Dong Nai province; Verification report of the Cultural - Social Committee of the Provincial People's Council; opinions of delegates of the Provincial People's Council at the meeting.
Article 1. Regulations on fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Dong Nai province as follows:
1. Scope of regulation, subjects of application
a) Scope of this
Resolution stipulates the rate of collection, collection, payment and management of fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Dong Nai province.
b) Subjects of application
- Foreign employers working at agencies, organizations and enterprises operating in Dong Nai province.
- Agencies, organizations and individuals related to fee collection and management.
a) New issue of work permit: 600,000 VND/1 permit.
b) Re-issuance of work permit: 450,000 VND/1 permit.
3. Fee collection, management and use regimeFee
- Dong Nai Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs collects fees for granting and re-granting work permits for foreigners working at enterprises and organizations located outside industrial zones.
- The Management Board of Industrial Parks of Dong Nai Province collects fees for granting and re-granting work permits to foreigners working in enterprises and organizations in industrial parks under their management.
b) Management and use of feesFee
--collecting agencies for granting work permits to foreigners shall pay 100% of the proceeds into the State budget.
- Funding sources for the collection of fees shall be guaranteed by the State budget and arranged in the annual estimate of the collecting organization according to the regime and norms of state budget expenditure as prescribed by law.
Article 2. Implementation organization
1. The Provincial People's Committee is responsible for organizing the implementation and implementation of this Resolution and reporting the implementation results to the Provincial People's Council according to regulations.
2. The Standing Committee of the People's Council, the Committees of the People's Council, the delegations of the People's Council and the delegates of the Provincial People's Council shall supervise the implementation of this Resolution.
3. To request the provincial Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee and its member organizations to supervise and mobilize the People to jointly supervise the implementation of this Resolution; promptly reflect the People's thoughts, aspirations and recommendations to the competent authorities in accordance with the law.
Article 3. Implementation effect
This Resolution replaces Resolution No. 102/2017/NQ-HDND dated December 8, 2017 of the People's Council of Dong Nai province on regulations on fees for granting work permits to foreigners working in Dong Nai province.
This resolution was approved by the People's Council of Dong Nai province, Session IX, 18th session, on December 4, 2020 and takes effect from January 1, 2021.