SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, February 22, 2016
ON THE APPROVAL OF THE PROPOSAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR UPGRADE AND EXPANDATION OF National Highway 21 SEGMENTS FROM SON TAY - HOA LAC - SPRAY MAI IN THE FORM OF PPP BOT CONTRACT
HANOI CITY PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
Pursuant to the 2015 Law on Organization of Local Government;
Pursuant to the 2014 Law on Construction;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 59/2015/ND-CP dated June 18, 2015 on construction investment project management;
Pursuant to Decree No. 32/2015/ND-CP dated March 25, 2015 of the Government on management of construction investment costs;
Pursuant to Decree No. 15/2015/ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 of the Government on investment in the form of public-private partnership;
Pursuant to Decision No. 1259/QD-TTg dated July 26, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the general planning on construction of Hanoi capital up to 2030 with a vision to 2050;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 356/QD-TTg dated February 25, 2013 approving the master plan on development of road transport in Vietnam to 2020 and orientation to 2030;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 30/2015/QD-UBND dated October 16, 2015 of the Hanoi People's Committee on the promulgation of Regulations on a number of contents under the authority of the Hanoi People's Committee to implement Decree No. 15/ 2015/ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 of the Government on investment in the form of public-private partnership;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 1324/QD-UBND dated March 27, 2015 of the Hanoi People's Committee approving the adjustment of the list of announcements and calls for investors to implement the National Highway 21 upgrade and expansion project. the section from Son Tay - Hoa Lac - Xuan Mai in the form of BOT contract;
Pursuant to Notice No. 38 - TB/TU dated January 12, 2016 of the Hanoi Party Committee on the announcement of the conclusions of the Standing Committee of the Hanoi Party Committee on the investment policy of the National Highway construction upgrade and expansion project. 21 sections from Son Tay - Hoa Lac - Xuan Mai in the form of PPP with the type of BOT contract;
Considering the proposal of the Department of Transport in the Report No. 970/TTr-SGTVT dated September 17, 2015 on the appraisal and approval of the proposal for investment project to upgrade and expand National Highway 21, section from Son Son West - Hoa Lac - Xuan Mai in the form of PPP with the type of BOT contract;
Considering the proposal of the Department of Planning and Investment in Report No. 1169/BC-KH&DT dated November 16, 2015 and No. 99/BC-KH&DT dated February 1, 2016,
Article 1. Approval of Proposal for construction project to upgrade and expand National Highway 21, section from Son Tay - Hoa Lac - Xuan Mai in the form of PPP, type of BOT contract, with the following contents:
1. Project name: Construction, upgrading and expansion of National Highway 21, section from Son Tay - Hoa Lac - Xuan Mai in the form of PPP, type of BOT contract.
2. State agency competent to sign and implement project contract: Hanoi People's Committee.
Representative of competent state agencies: Hanoi Department of Transport.
3. Construction investment objectives:
Meeting transportation needs, improving operating conditions, ensuring traffic safety on National Highway 21; promote the efficiency of investment in construction of Thang Long Boulevard, National Highway 32, Vinh Thinh Bridge; create conditions for socio-economic development, security - defense for Son Tay town, Thach That, Quoc Oai, Chuong My districts in particular and Hanoi capital in general; creating a premise for the formation of a chain of satellite towns Son Tay - Hoa Lac - Xuan Mai; step by step complete the transport infrastructure system of the capital according to the planning.
4. Investment content and scale:
- Total length of the project: Length L = 29.3Km (especially the section of Tung Thien street from Intersection 105 to Quan bridge with length L = 2Km is not included in the BOT project).
- Technical standards: Urban trunk roads, design speed V=80km/h;
- Scale: Phase 1A (2016-2018) with 4 lanes, B1A=24m; phase 1B (2019-2022) with a scale of 6 lanes B1B=44m.
5. Construction site: Son Tay town, Thach That, Quoc Oai and Chuong My districts.
6. Land use area: Approximately 34.7ha.
7. Construction plan: Renovate and upgrade about 29.3Km long.
8. Total preliminary investment capital: 7,569.8 billion VND (in words: Seven thousand, five hundred and sixty nine billion, eight hundred million dong).
9. Investment form: In the form of public-private partnership (PPP), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) contract.
10. Investment capital: Investors mobilize equity and loan capital according to the provisions of Decree No. 15/2015/ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 of the Government to carry out investment in project construction. projects, recover capital through fee collection.
11. Payback period: Approximately 24 years and 5 months.
12. Project implementation time:
- Phase 1A: Estimated construction period from 2016-2018, put into operation from 2019;
- Phase 1B: Construction period is expected from 2019-2022, put into operation from 2023.
Article 2. Implementation organization
1. Assign the Department of Planning and Investment: Organize the project announcement according to regulations.
2. Authorize the Department of Transport to organize the preparation of the project's feasibility study report as a basis for making the bidding documents for investor selection and project contract negotiation.
3. Assign Hanoi Institute of Construction Planning, Department of Planning and Architecture to organize the formulation, appraisal and submission to the City People's Committee for approval of the project's red line in the second quarter of 2016.
Article 3. Chief of Office of City People's Committee; Directors of Departments: Planning and Investment, Construction, Transport, Planning - Architecture, Construction, Finance, Natural Resources and Environment; Director of Hanoi Institute of Construction Planning; Chairman of People's Committees of districts and towns: Son Tay, Thach That, Quoc Oai, Chuong My and heads of relevant units are responsible for implementing this Decision./.
TM. PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
Nguyen Quoc Hung