- Translation supported by Google translate -
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, June 4, 2020
ON BUILDING A 5-YEAR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025
Implementing the Resolution of the 16th Congress of the City Party Committee and the Resolution No. 05/NQ-HDND dated August 3, 2016 of the Hanoi People's Council on the socio-economic development plan. Socio-economic development) in the five years from 2016 to 2020, in the regional and global context, there are mixed advantages and disadvantages, affecting the socio-economic development of the whole country and the City, at all levels, sectors, and the business community. The capital's industry and people have made great efforts to overcome difficulties and challenges, achieve important achievements in socio-economic development, improve people's living standards, and solve environmental problems.
In the coming period, the world situation will continue to be complicated and unpredictable, while the domestic economy will still face many difficulties and potential risks, posing many challenges for sustainable development. That is the complicated development of the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, the task set for the period 2021-2025 is very heavy. In order to continue to promote the achieved results, overcome difficulties and challenges, successfully implement the "Socio-economic development planning of Hanoi city to 2020, orientation to 2030" and gradually implement " Strategy for socio-economic development of Hanoi city to 2030, vision to 2050”; implementing the directives of the Prime Minister: No. 13/CT-TTg dated May 20, 2019 on sustainable development; No. 18/CT-TTg dated April 13, 2020 on building the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025, the Chairman of the City People's Committee requested departments, divisions, branches, People's Committees of districts, towns, general State-owned companies and companies under the City deploy the development of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025.
I. MAJOR CONTENTS OF THE 5-YEAR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025
The 5-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025 must be developed on the basis of a full and accurate assessment of the situation and results of the implementation of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2016-2020, resolutions of the Party and the National Assembly. , Government, City Party Committee, City People's Council, resolutions of the Party Congress and People's Councils of districts, towns and forecast of the situation in the country, the world and the region in the coming period affect the socio-economic development of the City; then determine the 5-year development goals from 2021-2025 in line with the goals of the Socio-Economic Development Plan of Hanoi City to 2020, orientations to 2030 and the Socio-Economic Development Strategy of Hanoi City to 2030, vision to 2050. The main contents of the report on the Five-Year Socio-Economic Development Plan 2021-2025 include:
1. Evaluation of the implementation status of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2016-2020
On the basis of the implementation of the socio-economic development plan for the years 2016-2019 and the plan for 2020, the city's departments, agencies, branches and units and the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities evaluate the whole represent the implementation of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2016-2020 in all sectors and fields assigned to be in charge and management; In which, it is necessary to stick to the goals, targets and tasks approved in the Resolution of the XVI Congress of the City Party Committee, 08 work programs of the City Party Committee, Resolution No. 05/NQ-HDND of the Association. City People's Council, programs and plans of the City People's Committee, resolutions of the Party Congress, of the People's Councils of districts, towns on socio-economic development in the five years 2016-2020; fully, substantively and accurately assess achieved results (especially highlighting outstanding achievements of the 2016-2020 period), weaknesses, difficulties, limitations, causes (institutional , institutional implementation, ...), responsibilities and lessons learned to take remedial measures (especially measures to improve institutions and improve the efficiency of institutional implementation) for In the coming period, in which, a specific, in-depth and comprehensive assessment of the impacts of the Covid-19 epidemic on the development results of sectors, fields and localities will be assessed. Topics to focus on:
(1) Departments, departments and branches of the City evaluate according to the tasks in the Resolution of the XVI Congress of the City Party Committee, 08 work programs of the City Party Committee, Resolution No. 05/NQ-HDND of the Council City people, the programs and plans of the City People's Committee on socio-economic development for the five years 2016-2020, fully reporting on the implementation of the targets in the sectors and fields in charge.
People's Committees of districts, towns and cities evaluate according to the tasks in the Resolution of the Party Congress and the People's Council of the district, town on socio-economic development in the five years 2016-2020.
(2) The situation of implementing guidelines and policies on economic restructuring associated with renovating the growth model, improving efficiency and competitiveness by sectors and fields and the People's Committees of districts and towns . Which focuses on:
a) Analyze and assess the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic on the development of industries and fields, achieved results and quality of economic growth.
b) Carry out the restructuring of each branch, field and district, town or district; competitiveness of a number of key products; the exploitation and use of resources, especially land, mineral resources, water resources,...
c) To restructure a number of key areas, including: public investment; credit institutions; state enterprises; State budget; public area; business units-public.
d) Improve labor productivity and competitiveness; improve the business environment, support and develop enterprises; new business environment based on digital technology application; new production capacity increased in the period 2016-2020.
(3) The implementation of major breakthroughs of the Central Government in: (i) perfecting the socialist-oriented market economy institution; (ii) fundamentally and comprehensively renovate education, training and human resource development, especially high-quality human resources; (iii) building a synchronous infrastructure system and 03 breakthroughs of the City in terms of: (i) Synchronous development, step by step modernizing urban and rural infrastructure; (ii) Continuing to promote administrative reform, creating strong changes in discipline, discipline, awareness, responsibility and quality of service to the people of cadres and civil servants; improving the investment environment, promoting and raising the efficiency of investment and production and business in the capital area; (iii) Improve the quality of human resources, build elegant, civilized Hanoi people and develop comprehensively, meeting the requirements of the new era.
(4) The implementation of the state budget revenue and expenditure balance; public debt management, local government debt; import and export; energy, especially electricity;...
(5) The situation of mobilization and use of development investment capital sources, such as state budget capital; government bond capital; the state's development investment credit; investment capital of state enterprises; capital from the residential area; investment capital from the private sector; official development assistance (ODA); foreign direct investment (FDI); other mobilized capital.
(6) Status of implementation of cultural and social goals, progress and social justice, such as social security assurance, development of the social insurance system, medical insurance health insurance, unemployment insurance, occupational disease and occupational accident insurance; take care of people with meritorious services; take care of the elderly, the disabled, the mentally ill, and children in extremely difficult circumstances; population aging; raise income, eliminate hunger and reduce poverty, implement the National Target Program on Sustainable Poverty Reduction, the National Action Plan to implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development; health care, people's health care, especially the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic; job creation; information, culture; sports; realizing children's rights, developing youth, promoting gender equality and for the advancement of women; implement policies on ethnicity, religion and belief; preventing and combating social evils and fake news; fire prevention;...
(7) Status and results of implementation of goals, targets and tasks on the implementation of the National Target Program and the City on New Rural Construction.
(8) Status of urban development planning implementation; implementation of the National Housing Development Strategy; develop urban and rural technical infrastructure systems; embellish and ensure urban services;...
(9) The implementation of natural resources and land management, environmental protection and response to climate change; allocation and conversion of land use purposes, service land allocation, and issuance of land use right certificates; implement and implement the National Action Plan for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development; treatment of domestic waste, solid waste, medical waste, hazardous waste, urban environmental pollution, flooding, prevention and treatment of establishments causing environmental pollution, especially the situation of environmental pollution. illegal sand and gravel mining, handling facilities causing serious environmental pollution,...
(10) Performance of tasks on strengthening national defense and security; ensure political security, cyberspace safety and social order and safety. Evaluate the results of implementation of tasks of socio-economic development in association with ensuring security and order in key areas and areas, and rural security.
(11) The implementation of administrative reform and judicial reform; building e-government, providing online public services; effectiveness and efficiency of state management; the quality of the staff, the observance of discipline and discipline; arrange and streamline the apparatus; anti-corruption work, practice thrift, fight waste;...
(12) Foreign affairs and international integration; development situation and results, linking localities in economic regions and the whole country. Cooperation with central agencies; results in directing, coordinating and organizing the implementation of the 5-year plan 2016-2020 in each sector, field and district.
Based on the characteristics, situation and sectors, fields and areas under management, the departments, agencies, branches and units of the City and the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities shall assess and supplement the contents and instructions. appropriate and complete with the situation of the sector, field, unit and district, township.
2. Five-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025
The five-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 is formulated in the context that the world situation continues to be complicated and unpredictable such as strategic competition, trade war, competition for resources, markets, and technology. technology and high-quality human resources among countries are increasingly fierce; world economic growth is likely to be slower than the previous period; The fourth industrial revolution will continue to strongly and widely affect all aspects of life; non-traditional security challenges, especially climate change, are increasing in both impact and intensity; The epidemic is complicated, especially the great impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, which has profoundly and comprehensively changed all aspects of social life and the world economic order,... Domestic , the position and power of the country after more than 30 years of renovation has grown stronger; stable socio-political and macroeconomic situation; The trust of the business community and the people is increasing. The economic scale of the City has become larger; people's living standards are raised; However, in the period of 2021-2025, the economy will face a lot of difficulties and challenges coming from the weaknesses of the internal economic structure and social problems. , environment, natural disasters, epidemics, climate change,...
In that context, the departments, agencies, units of the City and the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities research and identify the basic issues of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025, deploy, concretize the goals, targets and tasks set out in the Political Report of the City Party Congress, the Party Congresses of districts, towns, in which focus on the following main contents:
(1) Context of planning: including identification and analysis of opportunities, advantages, challenges and risks of the domestic, regional and international context affecting the development and implementation of the plans. socio-economic development objectives of branches, fields, units and People's Committees of districts, towns; especially the Covid-19 epidemic spreading around the world, which is and will continue to have a profound and comprehensive impact on all economic and social fields, it is necessary to have an analysis of strengths and weaknesses. clearly identify opportunities and challenges for each industry, field and locality.
(2) General objectives: targets towards 2025 of sectors, fields, units and districts, districts and towns.
(3) Main objectives and some major balances, in which: to strive for an average economic growth rate (GRDP) of the city in the five years 2021-2025 to increase by 7.5-8.0%. Departments, departments and branches base on the actual situation to build a reasonable and appropriate growth rate of the industry and field (see sample form in Appendix 1) and propose a number of basic indicators of the industry and field. area for the period 2021-2025.
(4) Main orientations and tasks:
a) Continue to perfect the socialist-oriented market economy institution, promote rapid and sustainable growth on the basis of stabilizing the economy and controlling inflation.
b) Accelerating economic restructuring in association with renovating the growth model, improving productivity, quality, efficiency and competitiveness, and enhancing the resilience of the economy; promoting comprehensive digital transformation, developing the digital economy, forming digital technology enterprises with global competitiveness; improving the business environment, promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, effectively participating in industry clusters, regional and global value chains; overcoming damage, restoring production and business and economic growth after natural disasters and epidemics; expanding import and export markets, diversifying partners and sources of goods.
c) Promote the construction of synchronous infrastructure such as transportation, bridges, river ports, inland ports, energy, information and communication technology, urban areas, agriculture,...; develop smart, green, environmentally friendly cities, adapt to climate change, focus on improving urban quality. Continue to develop and implement the National Housing Development Strategy; Target program on new rural construction.
d) Increase mobilization and effective use of investment resources of the economy; develop the collective economy, the private economy and develop new economic models with the application of digital technology. Improve the efficiency of public debt management and use of public investment capital, accelerate the implementation of investment projects, especially important national projects and key works.
dd) Improve the quality and effectively use human resources in association with promoting innovation, creativity, application and strong development of science and technology; focus on training skilled human resources, high professional and technical qualifications to meet the requirements of the Fourth Industrial Revolution; enhance the role and responsibility of enterprises in training. Continue to fundamentally and comprehensively renew education and training to meet the requirements of industrialization and modernization in the context of a socialist-oriented market economy and international integration. Strongly develop science, technology and innovation to create breakthroughs to improve productivity, quality, efficiency and competitiveness of the economy.
e) Continue to build and promote cultural values, build elegant and civilized Hanoi people, realize social progress and justice, create jobs, and improve people's lives; protect, care for and improve the people's health and population quality; disease prevention and control; implementation of policies on ethnicity and religion; ensure a harmonious connection between economic development and society. To step up hunger eradication and poverty reduction, and to promote economic development in remote and ethnic minority areas. Develop and improve the quality of journalism and communication.
g) Actively respond to climate change, prevent and combat natural disasters; implementation of the National Action Plan for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development; strengthen resource management and environmental protection.
h) Continue to promote the construction, improvement and enforcement of the law, improve the effectiveness and efficiency of state management, the quality of cadres, observe discipline, discipline, arrange and refine the law. compact apparatus; Anti-corruption; practice thrift, fight waste; legal work, settlement of complaints and denunciations.
i) Continuing judicial reform in association with law enforcement organizations in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of state management and capacity for development creation; improve the quality and efficiency of a number of administrative and judicial activities and judicial assistance and judgment enforcement; administrative reform. Promote digital transformation; building e-Government, digital economy and digital society.
j) Consolidate and strengthen local defense, maintain political security, social order and safety; ensure information safety and network security.
k) Continue to effectively implement external activities and international integration, consolidate a peaceful, stable and favorable environment for development. Strengthen development cooperation with localities in economic regions and across the country. Coordinate well with central agencies in the implementation of mechanisms and policies in the Capital area.
On the basis of the above-mentioned main objectives, orientations and tasks, departments, agencies, branches, units and People's Committees of districts, towns concretize mechanisms, policies, programs and projects, solutions to successfully implement the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025. Mechanisms, solutions and policies must ensure the consistency of common principles and goals, and at the same time must be suitable to the practical conditions and development level of each branch, field and district. town.
II. REQUIREMENTS AND FUNDES FOR 5 YEAR SERVICE DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025
(1) Evaluation of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2016-2020:
a) Stick to the development goals, targets and orientations according to the Resolution of the XVI Congress of the City Party Committee, 08 work programs of the City Party Committee, Resolution No. 05/NQ-HDND of the City People's Council cities, programs and plans of the City People's Committee, resolutions of the Party Congress, of the People's Councils of districts, towns on socio-economic development for the five years 2016-2020.
b) Ensuring objectivity, honesty, closeness, reality and comparison with the implementation results of the 2011-2015 period. Data to assess the implementation of the City's five-year socio-economic development plan for 2016-2020 using data published by the General Statistics Office and the Hanoi Statistics Office; for districts, towns, using data provided by the Statistical Sub-Departments of the district, town or township.
c) Mobilizing and promoting the coordination of central agencies and the City; participation and comments of research agencies, universities, unions, associations, residential communities, investors and businesses, donors and experts inside and outside water to ensure improved reporting quality.
(2) Formulate 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025
a) Plans of the City and of sectors, fields and districts, districts and towns must be synchronous and consistent with relevant plannings in accordance with the law on planning, strategies and 5-year plans on development. Socio-economic; suitable to the characteristics and development level of each branch, field, district, township; it is necessary to closely follow the forecasts and assessment of the situation and the domestic and international context in the coming period; ensure the inheritance of the achievements of the five-year plan 2016-2020, innovate and absorb, approach the advanced development level of the region and the world as well as ensure to overcome the shortcomings and limitations. weaknesses in the implementation of socio-economic development tasks in the five years 2016-2020.
b) Stick to the goals, targets and tasks set out in the Political Report of the City Party Congress, the Party Congresses of districts, towns; Proposing solutions and policies for implementation must ensure feasibility, link with the ability to balance, mobilize and effectively use resources, in line with the implementation capacity of sectors, fields and sectors. district, district, town; need to analyze, evaluate, select and prioritize objectives; integrate the implementation of 17 general goals and 115 specific sustainable development goals under the Action Plan for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development into the socio-economic development plan; ensure the close connection between the socio-economic development plan and the medium-term public investment plan for the 2021-2025 period.
The targets and targets are calculated and forecasted based on the data for the period 2016-2020 announced by the General Statistics Office and the Hanoi Statistical Office (for districts, towns, using the data provided by the Sub-department. Statistics of counties, districts, towns provided).
c) The formulation of organizational and implementation solutions ensures synchronization, system, and close coordination among agencies, units, levels and branches.
d) Organize public consultation during the formulation of the Plan.
Funding for the development of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 and the action plan for the implementation of the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 is guaranteed by the state budget according to the current state budget decentralization and mobilized. other lawful capital sources to ensure the construction of a quality, economical and effective 5-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025.
III. MAJOR CONTENTS OF ACTION PLAN FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE 5-YEAR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025
1. Evaluation of the implementation of the objectives and tasks in the Action Program No. 44/CTr-UBND dated February 24, 2017 of the City People's Committee to implement Resolution No. 100/NQ-CP dated November 18 In 2016, the Government promulgated the Government's Action Plan for the 2016-2021 term, including the achieved results (including the organization and coordination of implementation), weaknesses, limitations, causes , responsibility related to weaknesses, limitations and lessons learned to take remedial measures for the period 2021-2025.
2. Based on the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025, the departments, agencies and People's Committees of districts, towns develop action plans to implement the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 and propose tasks and projects included in the action plan of the city and of the district, town and town to implement the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 (according to the form in Appendix 2).
IV. ASSIGNMENT AND PROGRESS OF BUILDING 5-YEAR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025 AND ACTION PLAN FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF 5-YEAR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025
In order to organize the evaluation of the results of socio-economic development of the 5-year plan 2016-2020 and build the 5-year plan 2021-2025 to ensure quality, the Chairman of the City People's Committee assigned the following tasks:
1. Department of Planning and Investment:
a) Develop outlines and guide departments, departments, branches, People's Committees of districts, towns in formulating the 5-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025 and the action plan for the implementation of the 5-year socio-economic development plan. 2021-2025 in the second quarter of 2020.
b) Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with departments, divisions, branches and districts, towns and cities in calculating and developing great growth and balance plans in the third quarter of 2020. Synthesize and develop a preliminary report of the City's 5-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025, and report it to the Ministry of Planning and Investment before July 31, 2020.
c) Urging and inspecting the formulation of the 5-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025 by departments, agencies and People's Committees of districts, towns; To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, agencies and sectors in organizing and working with the People's Committees of districts, towns, corporations and state-owned companies of the City on the 5-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025.
d) Summarize the draft of the City's five-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025 to submit to the City People's Committee, the City Party Committee and report to the City Council according to the prescribed schedule.
dd) Take charge of summarizing, guiding or reporting to the City People's Committee, the Ministry of Planning and Investment for guidance on difficulties and problems, issues that need to be clarified in the process of developing the 5-year plan for 2021-2025. sectors and levels.
2. Departments, departments, branches, units and People's Committees of districts, towns
a) Guiding and answering questions and issues that need to be clarified when there are reports or proposals from districts, towns in the process of formulating and synthesizing targets of the 2021 Socio-Economic Development Plan -2025 and the Action Plan for the implementation of the 5-year Socio-Economic Development Plan 2021-2025 in the sectors and fields in charge of and of the districts, towns and cities.
For indicators related to economic growth, the Hanoi Statistical Office guides and provides data for departments, agencies, sectors and units of the city (including the GRDP growth target set by the General Statistics Office of Vietnam). statistics for the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government).
b) Draft five-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 and action plan to implement the five-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 in sectors, fields, and districts, towns and cities in accordance with the development planning Socio-economic development of Hanoi city to 2020, orientation to 2030, sector development planning and master plans according to the provisions of law on planning, development orientation of sectors and fields in charge according to the contents and the aforesaid request shall be submitted to the competent authority; at the same time, report to superior agencies and central agencies according to the prescribed schedule.
The Department of Finance shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment in, building major financial and budgetary balances at the city level for the period 2021-2025.
Corporations and state-owned companies under the City objectively and honestly assess the situation, production and business results in the five years 2016-2020 and the progress of business renovation arrangement, especially specific assessment. profound and comprehensive impact of the Covid-19 epidemic on production and business results in 2020 and development orientation for the following years. Developing the 5-year plan 2021-2025 should focus on: production and business objectives and targets; the obligation to contribute to the state and arrange renovation and equitization of enterprises, clearly stating the timelines and achieved results, solutions and assignment of implementation and completion of the plan.
c) Organize public consultation with relevant agencies, including research institutions, universities, non-governmental organizations, communities, especially investors and businesses, and donors, domestic and foreign experts, etc. on the draft Socio-Economic Development Plan for the year 2021-2025 in order to create a high consensus before submitting it to the competent authorities for decision.
d) Allocate sufficient funds in the annual state budget expenditure estimates of the departments, agencies and districts and towns to develop the 5-year socio-economic development plan 2021-2025 to ensure the improvement of the quality of the services. report on socio-economic development plan.
The Chairman of the City People's Committee requests the directors, heads of departments, agencies, corporations, state-owned companies under the City, and chairpersons of the People's Committees of districts, towns, and cities to be responsible for organizing the implementation. good This Directive.
Nguyen Duc Chung
SERVICE INDICATOR SYSTEM FOR 2021-2025
(Attached to Directive No. 10/CT-UBND dated June 4, 2020 of the Chairman of the City People's Committee)
GRDP growth, %
- Industry and construction
- Agriculture, forestry and legal
- Product tax
The economic structure, %
- Industry and construction
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- Product tax
Average GRDP/person, million VND (USD)
Total investment capital for development of the whole society, million billion VND
Share of digital economy in GRDP, %
Labor productivity growth rate, %
- Percentage of districts meeting new rural standards, %
- Percentage of communes meeting the new model rural standard, %
- Percentage of residential groups recognized and maintained as cultural quarters, %
- Percentage of villages and hamlets recognized and maintained as Villages and Cultural Villages, %
- Percentage of families that are recognized and hold the title of Cultural family, %
Percentage of public schools (primary, middle, high school) meeting national standards, %
- Number of hospital beds/ten thousand people, GB/10,000 people;
Number of doctors/ten thousand people, doctors/10,000 people
- Percentage of communes and wards meeting national standards on health, %
- Percentage of trained workers, %.
- Percentage of employees with degrees, certificates, %
Urban unemployment rate, %
Percentage of poor households according to the standards of the City at the end of the term, %
- Rate of urbanization, %
- Coverage rate of general planning, subdivision planning, %
Percentage of households provided with clean water, %
- Rate of collection and treatment of domestic solid waste in urban and rural areas meets standards, regulations, %
- Rate of hazardous waste treated, %
- Percentage of medical waste treated to meet environmental standards, %
- Percentage of industrial clusters (under operation and under new construction) with wastewater treatment stations, %
- Rate of treated urban wastewater, %
- Rate of treated craft village wastewater, %
Percentage of public passenger transport, %
THE PROJECT LIST OF PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS BEEN TO THE PROGRAM OF ACTION FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF 5 YEARS OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2025
(Attached to Directive No. 10/CT-UBND dated June 4, 2020 of the Chairman of the City People's Committee)